[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load Balancing?

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 08:58:24 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Should be:

  | Code:
  |
  | worker.node1.domain=group1
  | worker.node2.domain=group1
  | worker.node3.domain=group2
  | worker.node4.domain=group2

Hello Bstansberry,

 I have a question somewhat related to this thread, concerning "horizontal" clustering. As of now, I have a cluster containing 3 nodes. (node1,2,3 respectively) I need to duplicate this cluster yet again with 3 nodes. (e.g. node4,5,6). The issue I am having is concerning the communication between my TWO clusters. (cluster1 = node1,2,3; cluster2=node4,5,6) How  do you configure the session replication/fail over between multiple "horizontal" clusters? I see that you have added domain groups for the load balancer, but how do the AS's communicate? If you could just shed some light I would be most grateful.

Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100234#4100234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100234