[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Howto prevent SEAM from mapping POJO ?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 10:24:09 EDT 2007

Ok, I'll try to help you one more time but its hard when you don't help yourself.  But if you are struggling with the basics I suggest getting a book about Seam and Hibernate/JPA

You do picture.setQuestion(question); therefore your picture class (which you say is an entity) has a reference to question. So, when you persist picture, it will have a reference to question, which must be marked @Transient. Is it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100281#4100281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100281