[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange EL problem

mwkohout do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 11:49:16 EDT 2007

To me the biggest problem is that the EL attached to the action attribute (listed below)

  | action="#{viewStudyAction.setConfirmRemoveSelfAsAdmin(true)}"
  | action="#{viewStudyAction.study.addMember(possibleMember,role)}"
  | ..
  | action="#{viewStudyAction.removeMember(possibleMember,role)}"

is failing silently-no exception is being thrown and no log output is being written.

Is there some parameter I can set that causes the EL engine to throw hissy fits on errors?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100329#4100329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100329