[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws-2.0.0.GA released

kellenheller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 12:19:59 EDT 2007

>2. installed jbossws-1.2 into jboss-4.0.5.GA and now wsconsume fails to work, it throws a NoClassDefFound on org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerFactoryImpl ?

I'm able to run web services using the dynamic proxy, but when I try to pre-gen the client classes with wsconsume, I get this exception as well.

I'm on jboss-4.0.5GA and jbossws-1.2.1.GA.

I had previously installed 2.0.1GA, but couldn't get it to install, so I installed jbossws-1.2.1.GA instead.

Anybody who has had this problem get past it?

-Tracey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100345#4100345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100345