[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jbossportal with apache proxy help ! (accessing portal from

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 13:27:30 EDT 2007

let's say I created 2 portals s1 and s2 ; I can perfectly access them with :
http://xxx/portal/portal/s1 and http://xxx/portal/portal/s2

for exemple i want to access them throught s1.org and s2.org. since apache will keep the 80 port (and jboss 8080), i'm trying apache proxy (mod_jk didn't work well...)

i'm getting the site bit :
1) no css, picture, etc...
2) if i click a link (ex page2) instead of s1.org/page2 i'm getting http://s1.org/portal/portal/s1/page2, which fail to resolve...

i hardly believe i'm the only one trying to acces portal instance from plain url, but i can't found any documentation ; it is so trivial !???

nota : working on 127.0.0.1, with in /etc/hosts :
127.0.0.1 s1.org
127.0.0.1 s2.org

my config apache :

<virtualhost 127.0.0.1>