[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Multiple Clusters -Load balancing response to previous t

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 15:00:24 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : JBoss has no built-in mechanism for exchanging state between 2 clusters.

That being said, session replication is not attainable among multiple clusters?

I know I may be re-stating the original question, but I want this to be clear...

I do have the option of 1 -six node cluster, however, I needed this information to determine whether that is the route I need to take. (does that make sense?)

You will have to forgive me, I am quite new to the concept of clustering. Could you maybe elaborate some on the complete capabilities of session replication that Jboss AS 4.2.1 has?

Also, FYI, I am using Apache - mod_jk as my load-balancer for each cluster. Is there a way to obtain similar communication using them?

Thank you so much for the reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100411#4100411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100411