[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam DVD Store Demo is not working

kurt_olsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 16:33:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

The Seam DVD Store demo is not allowing me to create an account, thus I can't show it to my manager - and I can't sell Seam if the demo's are broken!

I get an error page when attempting to create a new account. Also, the booking demo has been stable for demo purposes but the dvdstore has bugged out every time I've tried to use it over the last six months?

Is it just me or can others confirm this?

Thanks,
Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100433#4100433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100433