[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam DVD Store Demo is not working

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 17:34:01 EDT 2007

You should demo the current versions of the examples (they are in the examples directory) on your own box, not the older versions that are online.

I'm sorry about the problems with the demos, but we don't directly control those machines anymore.  In fact, I don't even have access to relaunch the JBoss instance now.  In this particular case, I can see from the logs that the app is having problems connecting to the database.  It's using mysql (the db is also outside of our control) whereas the booking app is using the embedded database, so it's not having the same issues.

I'd like to see those demo apps go away.  If we can't properly maintain the apps, we really shouldn't put them up for others to use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100449#4100449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100449