[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow problems with back button

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 19:18:12 EDT 2007

Did you ever figure out what the resolution for this was?  We're having similar issues - someone submits a page which (in our case) creates a new object and adds it to a collection.  They then press back, which since it was the same HTML page should show the same page but about the new (current) object.  It doesn't - the current object is still in scope but the data for the previous object is shown.  If they then resubmit, it overwrites the new object with the data from the previous object!  If they hit Refresh, the page is correctly shown with the data from the new object.

A convoluted way to say, "Me too," I know.  Any solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100465#4100465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100465