[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: nor any of its super class is known...

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 02:39:40 EDT 2007

Well, got around it. The issue went like this:

I wanted to return a Map<Query, Result> from the WS. Interfaces weren't allowed so I returned a HashMap<Query, Result> which worked perfectly if you disregard the fact that the map was always empty. So I returned a MapWrapper object, which complained that the Query class couldn't be found when it was constructing the result.

The strange thing is that returning a List was fine, so I got around it by adding a place for the return value inside the Query class...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100505#4100505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100505