[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to use WYSIWYG Editor of JBoss CMS to config popup an ht

tomoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 03:39:50 EDT 2007

Hi,
I just want to popup a Html page, but popup window will always include the header(JBoss menu and logo, I use the default theme) , I want to remove the header, just keep the html content in window.

How can I implement it?

Another question is where can I find the reference of how to use WYSIWYG Editor in JBoss, I found some config parameters but I can not find any reference in Jboss website.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100518#4100518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100518