[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timer Task never fired

Olivier.ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 04:20:37 EDT 2007

It's already un-commented :

  |     <!-- following mapping file has a dependendy on   -->
  |     <!-- 'bsh-{version}.jar'.                         -->
  |     <!-- uncomment this if you don't have bsh on your -->
  |     <!-- classpath.  you won't be able to use the     -->
  |     <!-- script element in process definition files   -->
  |     <mapping resource="org/jbpm/graph/action/Script.hbm.xml"/>

Is it possible that my JobExecutor doesn't find my hibernate.cfg.xml file in spite of my process is correctly instanciated ?

Everything works find ... except this JobExecutor and my timer.

Can somebody explain me how the timer, the DbSchedulerServiceFactory and the JobExecutor work together because I don't understand the User Guide explication and I don't see the JobExecutor... (http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html/scheduler.html#timers)?
[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100526#4100526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100526