[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jBPM timer doesnt fire

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 08:43:25 EDT 2007

Ah, ok thanks, I've changed the timer definition to:

  |         <timer duedate="1 minute" transition="finished">
  |           <action class="uk.co.iblocks.midas.workflow.TimerTestWorkflow" />
  |         </timer>

which implements the ActionHandler and simply outputs a debug message. But the behaviour is the same: the timer is created but nothing happens when it's supposed to fire.

1. Are you saying this is something I should query with the jbpm forum, or is this a seam and jbpm configuration issue?

2. Will Seam 2.0 fully support timers?

Many thanks, Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100628#4100628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100628