[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Edit OneToMany relationsship

mortena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 10:06:10 EDT 2007

I have the following relation in my application:

User (1-*) Address

One user has many addresses.

Mapped like a standard bidirectional OneToMany relationsship. This works fine.

I want to be able to edit this relationsship. How do I?

1) add new Addresses to the User that I'm currently looking at. (Open a form where I can input the address input fields but where the user is selected up front).
2) Edit addresses - like above but with both user and other input fields filled out up front. It should not be possible to change the user of the Address.

What I'm seeking is a good example of how to preload a form with values.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100660#4100660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100660