[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Port Numbers in Horizontal Cluster

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 10:55:39 EDT 2007

I solved the Binding issue, it was because of some mistakes in my network config files.

I do have another problem.

My 2nd set of nodes aren't joining my cluster, & I'm not sure why. I get the following message in server.log:

anonymous wrote : WARN [org.jgroups.protocols.pbcase.NAKACK] [...] discarded message from non-member my view is [...]

Is there something else I must do to get my 2nd set of nodes to be able to join the original cluster?

The "PartitionName" and cluster configurations are mirror images of the original. (with the exception of my Apache-modjk mappings)

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100695#4100695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100695