[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Migrating to 2.0.0 using PropertyConfigurator

shelly2k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 12:47:46 EDT 2007

Manik

Thanks for the swift response, sanity returns. phew...

I've spent a good deal of time trying to figure out how I was going to achieve this as the docs quite clearly state that I can use an input stream but I just could not find the class or subclass that could do this.
Section 2.2 and 3.2 of
http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/2.0.0.GA/JBossCache-UserGuide/en/html_single/index.html#configuration

The bizare schemes I had in my head can now go and make way for the more  elegant solution you have suggested... Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100768#4100768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100768