[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Nodes not join Cluster - UDP discarded Message

jboss_cody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 14:42:03 EDT 2007

Hello again,

 Before I begin, let me state that I have already read each of the following links:

 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Probe

 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JGroupsPING

 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=TestingJBoss

http://www.jgroups.org/javagroupsnew/docs/manual/html/ch02.html#ItDoesntWork

That being said. Will anyone explicitly explain to me why my nodes will not join a existing cluster?

I have a working cluster of 3 nodes, each joining and communicating effectively.

I have created 3 more nodes which are to join the same cluster. The configurations of each node are mirror images of each other with the exception of their respective node names/ip addresses.

I have configured each node in my existing cluster from the default configuration "all". I simply made changed the PartitionName.

I understand that the moderators are very busy here, but these links only provide the top layer of information that we need.

Someone, anyone PLEASE HELP!

thanks again...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100814#4100814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100814