[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Sockets left in CLOSE_WAIT on server

nkhadakk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 16:45:48 EDT 2007

JBoss AS 4.2.1GA / JBM 1.3.0GA

I copied the above sample file and ran it in our environment. Sure enough, there is a CLOSE_WAIT ed socket left hanging.
I now upgraded from default remoting that comes with JBoss AS 4.2.1 (2.2.1 GA) to 2.2.2 SP1 remoting and i still see this issue.

This issue is manifesting in our environment when the JMS provider is brought down (leaving the JMS remote clients running) and started back up. We see a bunch of sockets left hanging in the CLOSE_WAIT state.

I would appreciate any help in this regard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100840#4100840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100840