[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Forwarding from Jboss over Apache using mod_proxy withou

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 16:56:22 EDT 2007

I understand your problem, but really have no idea what the issue is.  You said "If I call url, then I get only plain text without picture and css". Have you tried directly requesting the url of the image or css file; i.e. don't let the browser do it by parsing your HTML; instead you type it in the browser's address bar?

Warning: I am not at all an expert in mod_proxy; I mostly deal with mod_jk. So, other folks in the community, if you know anything, don't be shy; speak up!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100846#4100846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100846