[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ERROR: relation

robhadfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 2 06:28:34 EDT 2007

Hi, most probably your have an hsqldb-jdbc2-state-service.xml file lying around in or beneath your deploy/ directory (probably deploy/jms).  The SQL code it is failing on is the CREATE CACHED TABLE - so far as I know postgres does not support the CACHED keyword in this context.
In my server.log (you should have the same indicator to the smoking gun here) :

2007-09-02 10:51:11,622 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.pm.jdbc2.PersistenceManager] Could not create table with SQL: CREATE CACHED TABLE JMS_MESSAGES ( MESSAGEID INTEGER NOT NULL, DESTINATION VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, TXID INTEGER, TXOP CHAR(1), MESSAGEBLOB OBJECT, PRIMARY KEY (MESSAGEID, DESTINATION) )
  | org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near "CACHED"        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1548)
  | ...<snip>

Don't ask me why this is different to the INFO log output which reports

10:51:11,634 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near "TXID")

Kind regards,
ROb

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080284#4080284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080284