[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: SSL & Authorization

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 2 22:47:28 EDT 2007

nevermind that... i blame confusion on being up for three days straight trying to overcome the laws of chaos that have been attacking my brainchild. (because i can't blame myself :).... i had mistakenly put keyStore in the java param instead of trustStore...
bravo for a good tip even though i was not tedious enough to follow it.

20 hours ago coffee stopped having an affect on my alertness... it only makes me shake more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080343#4080343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080343