[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: No Principal propagation to SessionBean

pvelarde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 04:01:03 EDT 2007

Hi and thanks for your quick answer,

Yes, as Q3 shows I've added to my config-file the line:

<login-module code="org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule" flag="required" />

but it does not work.

If I use a jsp login form (j_security_check) it works fine; my login method consists in a Delphi Application that sends the user and password to the server into a HTTP request; then a servlet gets the request and execute the JAAS login code,

	loginContext = new LoginContext("GTSPDB", new MyCallbackHandler(user, password));
  | 	loginContext.login();

really the process is quite simple so I think I'm forgetting something.

Any idea¿?

thanks very much,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080385#4080385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080385