[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: please help me out of this problem

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 04:41:45 EDT 2007

fernando,
really thanks for your nice solution, it worked fine, but another problem

when I select a user the information is displayed correctly, now consider I am changing some info say, address or contact number, how to manage this changed data at server and synchronize the changed User with the database? because the outjected with @Factory only set an attribute with stateless scope and now how to send back the new data to the server?

first, I tried to add @In for the user as follows:

  |      @In("tempUser")
  |      private User user;
  |
  |     // consider @Factory's value is "tempUser"