[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: attach javascript to jpdl generated task form save butto

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 07:03:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

working with the standard jbpm-console, if I set 'required=true' on a form input and press 'save', it does indeed prompt me to enter a value in the field, however, I can just start and end the task, using the transition links without ever having to enter anything in the required field, are there other steps I need to take in order for the 'end a task' step to save data?

cheers

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080448#4080448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080448