[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Bug with EVENT scope

andreigh.ts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 11:36:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a search button in a page, that executes an action in the EVENT scoped component and then redirects to the same page.

If the component is a POJO, then Seam instantiates 2 components (one for executing the action and one for displaying the page after redirect).

If the component is a Stateless EJB3, then only one component is created for both action execution and page displaying.

My question is which behavior is buggy, so I know what to avoid.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080560#4080560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080560