[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - h:messages on modalPanel

kgoedert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 14:05:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to display faces error messages in a rich faces modal dialog. I did the following:

<rich:modalPanel id="msgDialog" headerClass="login-head">
				<f:facet name="header">
					<h:outputText value="Atenção" />
				</f:facet>
				<f:facet name="controls">
					<h:graphicImage value="/images/modal/close.png"
						style="cursor:pointer" onclick="Richfaces.hideModalPanel('msgDialog');" />
				</f:facet>
				<h:messages />
			</rich:modalPanel>
But the error messages are not displayed in the dialog only on the server console. How can I fix this? And also, I create a message.properties file and placed it on WEB-INF/classes with my customized messages but the default messages are displayed on the console.

Thanks for any help

Kelly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080601#4080601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080601