[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Identity component and support of multiple users

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 15:40:52 EDT 2007

Because the identity component is session scoped, this doesn't seem to be possible - e.g. I open multiple tabs on a single browser, where each tab represents a different user logging into my application.  How can I make this work to support multiple users (other than rewriting the identity component)?  If this doesn't work for the identity component, does it make sense for me to make a request to support this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080611#4080611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080611