[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4 java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read

ashishanand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 04:03:13 EDT 2007

I've found the cause of the problem. It happens because of we are using Oracle world lexer (setting) for indexing. If the index is deleted or the option is changed from world lexer to basic lexer it works fine. In Oracle 10g (10.2.0.1.0) using world lexer option for creating index will cause this problem. The indexer fails when there is a lot of text to be indexed, the amount of text... I cannot say for sure. (about 10 pages of text).

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080732#4080732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080732