[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How do I programmatically declare a JNDI name dependency

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 04:23:43 EDT 2007

"wolfc" wrote :
  | Because the EJB 3 injection framework itself doesn't know about MC. It only knows the JNDI name.

I'm not asking about this - I know it shouldn't be MC aware.
There are as many lookups as there is tries to resolve dependency on that JNDI component.
But that shouldn't be a problem, right?

"wolfc" wrote :
  | I could change this to kernel.getRegistry().getEntry(name) but that would just mean another lookup. (Note: the (JNDI) registry should never cache, because I might actually want a new SFSB.)

This is wrong.
You might call it hacking then. ;-)

"wolfc" wrote :
  | At some point someone is asking for the HAPartition bean which is also a JNDI  context, so the context is returned instead of the bean.
I don't get this one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080737#4080737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080737