[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems using ajax validation in seam-gen

vincent.latombe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 07:04:46 EDT 2007

Just to rebound on 1), currently if a request gets dropped it kicks you out of the conversation and you get redirected... This redirection should not happen for it to appear as normal behaviour.
Another issue is that dropping is ok if it's the same method called, but it's not if it's different call (like different fields in a form just like in the example)

So, to summarize things, I think we need :
- something equivalent to ignoreDupRequests, as damian said
- some way to specify if we want to timeout, or wait indefinitely for our method call to be processed
- some way to just drop the call instead of getting an exception and get redirected to the faces messages and kicked out of the conversation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080815#4080815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080815