[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: hot deployment

ikek70 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 10:25:31 EDT 2007

Yes. I studied the "Dynamic AOP" chapter and looked into examples. I think these examples are running on ONE JVM.

Let me clarify my previous question step by step.
1. Consider the client/server environment.
2. Suppose a class "A" be running on a server. Assume this class be prepared for the dynamic AOP.
3. In a client side, how can I load an aspect that will be woven with the class "A"? We need to access the running JVM on the server.
I think the issue of my question is how to access and insert an aspect into a running JVM on a server.

By the way, some examples use Java Debug Interface (JDI) to access a running JVM . Can I need to use the JDI ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080914#4080914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080914