[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - best practice for handling double-click during a long-runnin

eghchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 11:08:58 EDT 2007

hello,

is there a suggested methodology for handling a double-click during a long-running conversation?  the default behavior during a double-click is the following message:

The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request

is there a way to ignore subsequent requests until the first is processed?  we're okay with throwing away any information that might be in subsequent requests.  we're aware that there are javascript client-side methods, but we'd prefer something more robust on the server side.

btw, we're using Seam 1.2.1.GA.

thank you,
Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080930#4080930