[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Last try - Conversational Feature let me feel like an id

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 12:37:59 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : It is very unlikely that you actually _need_ conversation scope if the user simply navigates into an area. Why do you think you need it?

The kind of the application is an administration application.

Most of the views should be master / detail views with a list view (for searching and selecting) at the top of the view and a detail view representing the selected detail.

When I switch between the logical areas I want to preserve the state of the other logical areas. I don't want to loose the information. The user should explicitly end the "unit of work".

An additional possible feature would be to work with more than one instance of a logical area (e.g. access to two customers at the same time )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080983#4080983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080983