[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ExpressionLanguage Vs. XPath

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 15:40:16 EDT 2007

The limitations of regular EL prompted the Seam EL extensions in jboss-el.  We'd like to further enhance the EL, but I'm not sure XPATH itself is the best approach.  The selection notion might work ok for values, but we also need  a method expression syntax.   It would be great to borrow some things from xpath for EL.   If there is interest in the community, we can definitely look at a more formal development structure for jboss-el.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081055#4081055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081055