[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Switching to Hibernate or not

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 16:25:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I started project using Seam-managed persistence context with JPA. Later I needed some of the hibernate feature, so I used the delegation pattern wherever I needed it

  | 		Session session = (Session)entityManager.getDelegate();
  | 		session.persist(myEntity);

Now I'm wondering if I should just switch to hibernate, instead of using both.

I'd like to know if there is no need for me to completely switch to hibernate or if this is definitively better than dealing with the 2 persistence contexts.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081079#4081079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081079