[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:link> with simultaneous action and view attributes applie

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 18:12:43 EDT 2007

Is it possible to do that?  I need to pre-populate a multi checkbox (h:selectManyCheckbox) in an .xhtml page by calling a method in a SFSB first, then rendering the JSF as follows:

<s:link id="viewUserRoleSummary" value="View User-Role Summary" action="userRoleSearch.test" view="/filterRoles.xhtml"/>

behavior i'm getting is no test() method call (output from method is not in the server.log) and successfully forwarding to filterRoles.xhtml.

How can I achieve both in the proper order?  Is it something to be configured in pages.xml via page navigation with extra method call (if possible??)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081116#4081116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081116