[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Are Seam and JBoss 4.2.0.GA available for AS/400 ?

cfranky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 19:25:59 EDT 2007

We have a Seam application working very well in Linux-intel and MS-Windows.

We have to migrate this Seam application to an AS/400 machine with OS system and DB2 database, but we do not have any experience with AS/400.

We would appreciate any comment about this situation in the following aspects:

1- There exist JDK 1.5 for AS/400 with OS system ?
2- Can JBoss 4.2.0.GA be installed in AS/400 with OS system ?
3- Does a Seam application (version 2.0.0)  have any chance of running in AS/400 with OS System ?

Thanks for any help.

Maria Consuelo Franky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081137#4081137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081137