[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How to let

bjolletz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 05:05:14 EDT 2007

I guess the problem is how to let "the system" be authenticated in MySecurityDomain. I've figured out that "the system" somehow needs to log in programmatically to gain access to my security domain.

It seems like I've found a solution, although I'm not sure it's how you're supposed to handle this problem...

I simply let "the system" log in programmatically with the following code:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081212#4081212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081212