[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: using custom date picker in form within jbpm-console web

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 05:37:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

this is really a question aimed at Ronald or anyone else who has or knows how to integrate the Richfaces date picker component into a jpdl generated form.

I have successfully put a richfaces date picker into the jbpm:dataform element...

  | <rich:calendar value="#{calendarBean.selectedDate}"
  |                       locale="#{calendarBean.locale}"
  |                       popup="#{calendarBean.popup}"
  |                       datePattern="#{calendarBean.pattern}"/>

but the value attribute which grabs the selected date from the calendar component is not written to the database when the form is saved, obviously because it would need to be 'value="#{var['due-date']}"' or some variable name like that.  My first thought was to have a hidden input with 'value="#{var['due-date']}"', and then copy the date picker value into that, but I am unsure how I should execute javascript to do that upon form submission.

Has anyone integrated the date picker component so it writes its value to the database upon saving?  I am having trouble understanding how to do this.

Thanks for your help,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081216#4081216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081216