[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - persist and cascade

yohann49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 06:01:39 EDT 2007

Hello !!

I have 5 entity : Customer, Order, OrderLine, Contact and ReportBinder.

After a long conversation for subscritpion, I persist data concerning the customer and with the cascade, the order and the contact are persist, however the OrderLine and ReportBinder are not.
Why ?

And the other question concern the Id of the customer. The id is generated automaticaly and it's a foreign key for the order and contact. But when persisting the customer, the id is not transmitted to the order and the contact. I don't understand why ?

If somebody can help me ?

Yohann

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081229#4081229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081229