[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Last try - Conversational Feature let me feel like an id

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 06:43:06 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : Any seam-gen application uses propagation="join".

Maybe, but those have no comments in them, no javadocs and the "The Seam Application Framework" chapter in the reference does not talk about conversations either.

Funny things is that even though you always recommend to start with a seam-gen'ed app all the supplied examples (that do have some comments and javadoc in them) seem to be handcrafted.

But sure - that probably a valueable tip and I'll look at a seam-generated app in more depth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081247#4081247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081247