[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Automatically FILL ORACLE table

zoran9707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 08:04:32 EDT 2007

I use JDeveloper 11g.
I create EntityBean, SessionBean and I create persistance_unit with HIBERNATE anottation.

  | <persistence-unit name="HibernatePU">
  |  <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  |  <properties>
  |  <property name="hibernate.archive.autodetection" value="class, hbm"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.connection.url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.connection.username" value="zoran"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.connection.password" value="zoran"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.dialect"  value="org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect"/>
  |   <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create-drop"/>
  |  </properties>
  | </persistence-unit>

In my project I add  import.sql file to insert data in ORACLE 9i table.

But, my project didn't execute the import.sql.

Can you help me how to enter data in ORACLE DB automatically when I start my project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081271#4081271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081271