[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: entityManagerFactory resolves to null

jjfraney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 10:23:57 EDT 2007

null

When I display the result of getEntityManagerFactoryFromJndiOrValueBinding() at line 77,
I get

  | 	Evaluation failed. Reason(s):
  | 		The type javax.transaction.SystemException cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

I don't know how to resolve the above, yet.   This is why I went down further in the stack to evaluate expressions.  I single-stepped down to here and ran evaluations; the above error didn't occur,

  | Expressions$1.getValue() line: 67
  | ManagedPersistenceContext.getEntityManagerFactoryFromJndiOrValueBinding() line: 169
  | ManagedPersistenceContext.initEntityManager() line: 77

getEntityManagerFactoryFromJndiOrValueBinding returns what was returned by getValue(), which returns the results of expressions which I quoted above.

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081340#4081340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081340