[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: What happen to the Packaging Configuration in RHDS?

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 11:22:20 EDT 2007

Hi, Rob. Thanks for replying.

When I go into Packaging Archives, I choose "Enable Project Specific Settings", and then I click OK, I get a window that says:

"Error has occurred. See error log for more details."

I realize that this is a beta version, but what type of project is "Packaging Archives" valid on? In other words, the JBoss J2EE 1.4 project type is no longer available. Now, the IDE seems more like WebSphere Studio where you build the J2EE project in modules. The only thing is, with the old JBoss IDE packaging, an ant file was produced that could be editted or re-executed.

So what is the project type we would use with "Packaging Archives" in RHDS?  Does trying to activate packaging on the wrong project type produce the error that I am receiving? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081365#4081365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081365