[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI lookup failed except from localhost

davidchen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 15:41:30 EDT 2007

Hi, there:

I got a very strange problem, I'm using jboss-4.2.0.GA in windows 2000. when started jboss, I can not "telnet jbossserver 1099" from any other machine. However I can only do "telnet localhost 1099" from the same server machine. Which causes my all client applications fail on jndi lookup from other machine. I don't have such problem when using jboss-3.2.6. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081477#4081477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081477