[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Client-id : _id5 is duplicated in the faces tree.

jsfMan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 10:28:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a big problem in my page xhtml, when I add a component(commandButton), it shows a bug : java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client-id : _id5 is duplicated in the faces tree,
  | javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
  | org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
  | org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
  | , while this id is not duplicated (my anonymous wrote : id="commandButtonAZETUTIUTYUITYUTYUTYUT",), It's impossible that it's duplicated with this id).

Please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081690#4081690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081690