[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Invoking a Seam component method from pages.xml?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 11:22:27 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a few pages where the contents are fetched from a database.  I would like to have these contents refreshed when the user return to these pages (within a session).

I have a .refresh() method on Seam components that is used as the backing bean for these pages. I also have a navigation rule for each of the pages.

Q: How do I invoke the .refresh() method within a navigation rule (declared in the pages.xml)? And should I do it this way or is there a better way to refresh the contents within a page?

Thanks for your help.
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081715#4081715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081715