[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CachedConnectionValve

tellarsrinivasprabhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 11:28:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am using jboss portal 2.6.1. I built if from source code and deployed on jboss Application server 4.0.5.

I want to assign contextual roles to user. socreated new table called contextual_roles. where  i mapped user role to jbp_uid i.

i have created a domain class corresponding to contextual_role table and did the mapping accordingly (hibernate.xml and *.hbm.xml). Things are working find and am able to access the table using HQL and get the roles. However after i execute List result = session.createQuery(hql).list();

Even though am able to print the result on console i get the following error after each access to the contextual_roles table.

ERROR [CachedConnectionValve] Application error: PortalServletWithPathMapping did not complete its transaction

can any one tell what is wrong ?

thanks,
srinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081719#4081719