[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Detected failure on control connection

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 12:08:15 EDT 2007

Sounds promising. I mailed Tim a test which reproduces the behaviour, but was intermittent at the time.

I've just done 2 clean installs: 1 of 4.2.0/1.3.0GA, and consistently got that error when creating a connection,

I then did a clean 4.2.0/1.4.0CR2 install, and didn't see the error.

However, I have seen the code work sometimes on 1.3.0GA, and sometimes fail, so you'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath?

I'll mail you the test, I believe Tim is on holiday for a while?

Can you expand on what the problem/resolution was? I've been tearing my hair out on this.

Thanks Clebert,

Best regards,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081740#4081740