[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: begginer question - request parameters

przadka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 6 12:47:17 EDT 2007

thanks for the answer. i did some experiments which seem to confirm it.

the source of my question is in the paging example in the documentation:

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/framework.html#d0e5897

in the example, the paging parameter (firstResult) is passed as a request parameter which is used by the entityquery component to display proper result set.

i tried to follow the documentation but i ended up displaying the same result no matter what i pass as the request parameter. im not sure what i did wrong because the request parameter is never assigned explicitly (at least in the documentation example).

and my question: is there a bug in the documentation (i dont think so) or the firstResult request parameter does not have to be assigned explicitly to the EntityQuery component? if it does not, how to tell seam it should pass it to the entity query from the request parameter?

best regards,
michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4081757#4081757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4081757